The Art & Science of Fundraising: Fundraising Course
Please join The Nonprofit Partnership for "The Art & Science of Fundraising," a new fundraising course opportunity that will take place between October and December of 2017.
The participant will...
- Understand the history, trends, and ethics of the fundraising profession
- Learn how to create, implement, and advance a fundraising program
- Understand the importance and traits of the relationship building process in fundraising
- Learn how to create a culture of philanthropy within an organization
- Implement practical, hands-on learning including mock asks, case studies, and plan development
- Develop a network of peers in the fundraising and nonprofit profession
- And more!
This course will be led by Adam C. Bratton, Executive Director with The Nonprofit Partnership and longtime fundraising professional. Guest speakers include: Linda Hackshaw, CEO with The Sight Center of NWPA; Jonathan Rilling, VP of Marketing, Advancement, & Communications with Erie Homes for Children and Adults; Ted Wood, President of Ted Wood & Associates; Nicole Reitzell, Development Director with the Erie Zoo; and Susannah Weis Frigon, CFP®, VP, Investor Relations & Donor Stewardship with The Erie Community Foundation.
Cost is $300/attendee. Additional attendees from the same organization will receive a $50 discount. Cost includes course materials and light breakfast. Act now - space is limited for this members-only event.