The Art & Science of Fundraising: Fundraising Course
What past attendees have said about "The Art & Science of Fundraising..."
"This course was worth every penny."
"I enjoyed the guest speakers and felt they each offered something valuable and relevant. It was great to have this opportunity with them, also, that most of us might not normally have."
"This was one of the best professional development "things" that I've ever participated in. I took so much from it and am excited to learn. I was initially hesitant as to what I'd gain, but it was absolutely wonderful. I cannot say enough good about this course."
"This was the best use of our money and my time that I've come across in a long time (except, perhaps, Nonprofit Day). I got more from this course than I could've imagined and am genuinely excited to put so much into practice. Every piece of this course was perfectly designed from the topics, to the handouts, the information presented, the speakers, the open conversation, etc. I cannot speak highly enough of this..."
Please join The Nonprofit Partnership and guest presenters for "The Art & Science of Fundraising," an intensive fundraising course opportunity that will take place between April and June of 2018.
The participant will...
- Understand the history, trends, and ethics of the fundraising profession
- Learn how to create, implement, and advance a fundraising program
- Understand the importance and traits of the relationship building process in fundraising
- Learn how to create a culture of philanthropy within an organization
- Implement practical, hands-on learning including mock asks, case studies, and plan development
- Develop a network of peers in the fundraising and nonprofit profession
- And more!