Nonprofit Day 2017: Call for Speakers
Thank you for your interest in presenting at Nonprofit Day 2017 to be held on October 24, 2017. The theme for Nonprofit Day 2017 is “The Power of People” and is focused on celebrating, building up, and encouraging the employees and volunteers that make up the nonprofit sector.
We are seeking interactive workshops that will fit within our theme for 2017. Sample topics to be addressed include:
- Using Social Media to Create Ambassadors
- Utilization of Direct Mail
- Budgeting for Marketing and Communications
- Board Chair/CEO Relationships
- Duties of Board vs. Duties of Staff
- Building a Better Board
- Disciplining Good Employees
- Creating a Positive Work Environment
- Implementing a Strategic Plan
- Prioritization in Fundraising
- Building a Major Gift Program
- Effective Annual Giving Programs
- Implementing a Recurring Giving Program
These topic areas are not all-inclusive and we encourage potential presenters to recommend creative educational offerings that fit within the theme of the event.
Sessions will be scheduled for either 60 or 85 minutes, which will include an appropriate length of time for attendee questions. Presentations must be educational and not used to market a particular product or service. Proposals will be reviewed by a selection committee who will determine the agenda for Nonprofit Day 2017.
Proposals are due by June 30, 2017.
Speakers will be provided with a full conference registration and the opportunity to exhibit in the Exhibitor Area.