Erie Gives Day
For complete Erie Gives Day information, please visit www.ErieGives.org.
Important dates for Erie Gives 2018 include:
- Friday, June 29, 2018 is the deadline to be listed in the August issue of the Lake Erie Lifestyle magazine.
- Friday, July 27, 2018 is the final deadline to register your organization to participate in Erie Gives.
- Tuesday, August 14, 2018 is Erie Gives Day from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- *Tuesday, August 28, 2018 is the Erie Gives check presentation day at the Erie Zoo at 9:00 a.m.
There are two options for the customizable graphics below:
- Email us at The Nonprofit Partnership to edit any of the graphics to display your organization's name.
- If your organization has a Canva account, NPP can send you a link to edit the graphic on your own.
Please email Ellen Kehl, Member Services Manager with The Nonprofit Partnership for assistance with either of the available options or with questions.
Ask your stakeholders to spread the word if they plan to support your cause during Erie Gives Day 2018! Instruct the donor to download the above graphic, add your nonprofit's name, take a picture with the graphic, and share with their social networks! Don't forget the hashtag #ErieGives2018
Share this with donors who are unfamiliar with Erie Gives Day!
"I donated!" sticker template. Used with Avery product #5326.
"Donate now!" sticker template. Used with Avery product #5326.
Workshop presented by Adam Bratton, Executive Director with The Nonprofit Partnership on May 18, 2017.
Presentation by Adam Bratton, Executive Director with The Nonprofit Partnership on June 22, 2017. Thank you to the panelists who contributed to this session: Erin Layden with the Erie City Mission, Steve Weiser with the Erie Philharmonic, and John Trombetta with the Foundation for Free Enterprise Education.
Worksheet from the June 27, 2017 session: presented by Amanda Karns of Dorado Creative