DonorPerfect Administrative Specialist (Part-Time)
Under the supervision of the Director of Development, the DonorPerfect Admin. Specialist is responsible for working with the development staff for the development and maintenance of accurate and complete donor records in a confidential manner, and ensuring that all gifts are properly acknowledged on a weekly basis. The specialist will also assist with record coding, report generation and tracking donors.
• Process and record all gifts and pledges as well as generates personalized acknowledgements weekly. Create and maintain mail merge acknowledgment letters for acknowledgment of gifts.
• Manage all existing codes and tables; create new values when needed to meet new strategies. Input and audit all data for accuracy. Export and report parameter settings. Conduct all global changes and/or data imports to maintain data.
• Produce standard and custom reports (weekly, monthly, on demand) - work with staff to identify standard reports they can run on their own, be point person for custom and one-time reporting requests.
• Work with Staff and consultants to clean up existing data. Identify and eliminate duplicate records.
• Promote supportive environment by performing job in a cordial, respectful and considerate manner.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience with DonorPerfect
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Understanding of principles and strategies of philanthropy, including donor confidentiality.
• Understanding of nonprofit accounting basics
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to exercise good judgment and act diplomatically.
• Initiative; self-starter; ability to work independently.
• Demonstrate ability to work within a time-intensive, highly participatory and collaborative environment with a strong team orientation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
If interested please send your resume and cover letter to Joshua Helmer at Joshua.Helmer@erieartmuseum.org.