Staff Scheduler - Community Resources for Independence
The Staff Scheduler is responsible for establishing work schedules of personal care attendants to meet consumer service requirements. This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week. The work schedule is Tuesday through Saturday.
• Responsible for assigning work schedules to Agency model attendants, ensuring complete coverage of consumers’ needs.
• Responsible for replacing Personal Care Attendant / Home Care Attendant staff for scheduled and unscheduled absences or time off.
• Responsible for preparing and maintaining the on-call Personal Care Attendant / Home Care Attendant schedule.
• Responsible for satisfactorily participating in the office on-call rotation.
• Support Supervisor in the supervision of PCA/HCA staff, reporting problems or concerns to the supervisor.
• Assist in the monitoring of PCA/HCAs’ need for and the scheduling of skills training to meet program and CRI requirements.
• Develop and maintain a professional and friendly working relationship with PCA/HCA and other staff, fostering a positive work environment and employee morale.
• Assist with preparing billing and payroll input worksheets on a timely basis as per requirements.
• Inform the Supervisor of issues relating to staff or consumers.
• Prepare and maintain required records, reports, and information.
• Excellent computer, organizational, problem-solving, interpersonal, and communication skills required.
• Ability to work calmly and effectively under changing multiple priorities, to ensure client safety and services.
• This position works a Tuesday through Saturday schedule.
• This position participates in a weekend/evening on-call rotation, which requires carrying a cell phone or pager and responding appropriately to pages.
• Must have a high-school diploma or equivalent, be 18 years of age or older, and legally able to work in the United States. Bachelors degree preferred.
• Satisfactory Act 33, 34 Clearances and ability to be covered on CRI liability insurance.
• A satisfactory drivers record, valid drivers license, and reliable vehicle availability.
• Ability to perform responsibilities in a safe and effective manner, including following the CRI No Manual Lift Policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Application deadline: March 3, 2018
Send resume with references to:
Community Resources for Independence, Inc.
Attn: HR- Erie Scheduler Position
3410 West 12th Street
Erie, PA 16505