Residential Shift Leader - Sarah Reed Children's Center
Description : Residential Shift Leader
The Shift Leader position will involve working directly with children on behavior management, crisis intervention, and overseeing psychosocial educational activities in a Residential Cottage setting. This position also works with the Unit Manager to supervise clinical treatment and services, oversee scheduling and duties of the Clinical Care Staff, and facilitates operations in the Cottage Unit.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Being a positive role model for staff and clients
• Coordinating resources and planning daily age-appropriate activities that support client treatment goals
• Promoting daily living skills, positive social interactions, and non-aggressive problem solving of clients
• Documenting client behavior
• Coordinating cottage staff schedules and shift coverage
• Contributing to creation and evaluation of Individual Service Plans and Treatment plans
Work Hours: 2nd Shift 4-day schedule (12:00-10:00pm/1:00-11:00pm)
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will possess 1-2 years of experience in direct treatment (preferably in a residential setting) along with a BA/BS in a Human Services field (Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, or related). Crisis intervention skills and experience is a must.
Requirements: Applicants must be at least 21 years of age, have excellent communication and leadership skills, and the ability to work with children in a therapeutic capacity. Prospective employees are required to submit to a pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check. EOE.
Salary: $12.50 minimum (with BA)
Benefits: Health, Dental, Life Insurance, 401k Plan, Long- and Short-Term Disability Coverage, Paid Leave, Premium Holiday Pay, Employee Assistance Program.
Please click here for more information!