Development Coordinator / Communication and Event Specialist - Catholic Foundation of Northwest Pennsylvania
Full Time Opening
Development Coordinator / Communication and Event Specialist
The Catholic Foundation is seeking a communication and event specialist to contribute to all aspects of donor relations for the Catholic foundation and its constituents. Duties include print and digital communication initiatives, PR and promotion, event planning and donor engagement.
Required qualifications include:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years of experience within donor relations and event planning spheres
• Excellent creative writing and proofreading skills
• Proficiency with a broad range of computer software principles, including Microsoft Office, donor database management and digital communication platforms
• Ability to supervise projects and budgets and to lead and energize work groups
• Knowledge of Catholic stewardship principles a plus
Application deadline: March 30, 2018
Go to http://www.ErieRCD.org/employment.htm to view the full position profile and job application form.
Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and a signed and completed job application form in one of two ways:
Email all materials to CFSearch@cfnwpa.org (application form must be scanned, completed and signed)
Mail to: Catholic Foundation Search, 429 East Grandview Blvd., Erie, PA 16504