Chief Administrative/Finance Officer
Our client, the Erie Regional Chamber and Growth Partnership (ERCGP), seeks candidates for the position of Chief Administrative/Finance Officer. A nonprofit membership organization serving more than 1,000 companies, the ERCGP identifies key regional initiatives that promote economic health while providing leadership for business attraction, retention and expansion.
Reporting directly to the CEO of the ERCGP, the Chief Administrative/Finance Officer has complete oversight of the financial, human resources and administrative functions of the organization. Key responsibilities include:
- Develops the organization’s annual budget
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements
- Directs fiscal management of federal, state and local grant awards
- Manages all reporting and records for accounts payable, billing, payroll, pension and insurance
- Coordinates preparation of all RFPS
The ideal candidate will have five to seven years of progressive financial experience in a large nonprofit environment and an undergraduate degree in business. Strong knowledge of all aspects of financial management and human resources required. Ability to direct liability, health care and IT programs desired.
This position offers excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter in confidence to: AaronPhillips@DecisionAssociates.net.
ERCGP is an equal employment opportunity employer.